We provide a confidential information and advice service, empowering disabled people with timely and accessible information. Our three tiered approach combines telephone and online advice services with advocacy, casework and a variety of training opportunities designed to develop skills, knowledge, confidence and independence.
Our friendly and professional information and advice team are available to offer expert guidance on a variety of topics including:
- Debt management
- Welfare entitlements and changes to the Benefits System
- Accessing Charitable Grants
- Fuel poverty
- Access to Statutory Services
- The latest legislation and policy relating to Disability Rights
- Accessing leisure activities
- Holiday funds
- Personal assistance and specialist equipment
Call 03030 402040 and select option 2 to get through to our information, advice and advocacy helpline. For further information on our information, advice and advocacy services, please contact Emma Costanza, Service Manager, on 03030 402040 (option1 ) or email email@example.com.