To empower disabled people and those with long term health conditions to take control of their own lives and to actively seek out opportunities to achieve their full potential as individuals in mainstream society by building a sustainable business.
Vision: In 5 years time DRC will be:
- A leading authority in the UK on disability issues with a turnover of £2m.
- Providing a range of high quality person-centred products and services which meet the needs of disabled people and their support networks.
- Providing a range of innovative disability solutions to individual, community and societal issues for Central Government, public bodies and the private sector.
- Achieving all that it does by engaging and investing in the best people who share in this vision.
- Building a sustainable and resilient business
- Engaging the best people to deliver results
- Maintaining Professionalism and Accountability
- Advancing Equality of Opportunity
- Promoting Autonomy and Independence
- Upholding Dignity and Respect