Our room hire service provides tenancy space for small third sector organisations, who can hire office space for meetings and functions.
We also provide accessible room hire for events and small conferences based at our accessible Information, Health and Wellbeing Centre in Kitts Green, Birmingham.
Our premises offer free on-site car parking, excellent links to local motorways and other main routes and is well served by public transport. We have a variety of spaces for businesses to use, including:
- High end training and conference room which can accommodate up to 40 people for training, meetings and events.
- One-to-one interview sized meeting rooms for hire by the hour
- IT suite with 12 internet connected PCs
- Extensive lunch menus available by prior arrangement
- Equipment available inclusive of room hire cost:
- Flip Chart/pens
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Photocopying service
- Messaging service
- Hearing loop systems
- Other audio-visual equipment
For further details, please contact Kay Lane, Office Supervisor on 03030 402040 or email email@example.com