Make a donation

Here at Disability Resource Centre, we are constantly raising funds so we can continue our life-changing work. We are grateful of any donations, however large or small!

Donating online

Please click the button below to donate via Virgin Money Giving.

Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving

What your money could buy

£10 could provide refreshments for our weekly coffee morning, helping to reduce loneliness and isolation.

£25 could provide equipment for our arts and crafts group, helping disabled people learn new skills.

£40 could fund a party for our walking group to celebrate having collectively walked 100 miles.

£75 could fund a one-to-one session with a disabled person at crisis point, helping them reduce their debts and manage their finances

£100 could fund a DRC employment advisor to help a disabled person to update their CV and apply for a job, accompanying them to the job interview to support them.

Other ways of donating

Alternatively, if you would like to make a donation towards our work by BACS transfer, our details are:

Account name: Birmingham Disability Resource Centre

Account number: 35807468

Sort Code: 30-65-49

If you would like to make a donation by cheque, cheques should be made payable to ‘Birmingham Disability Resource Centre’ and forwarded to Louise Mckiernan, Chief Executive, at the following address:

Disability Resource Centre, Information, Health & Wellbeing Centre, Unit 18, Ace Business Park, Mackadown Lane, Kitts Green, Birmingham. B33 0LD

All donations are gratefully received and will be acknowledged.

Gift Aid your donation

Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we get an extra 28 pence from the Inland Revenue, helping your donation to go further. Gift Aid allows the DRC to reclaim the basic rate of income tax you’ve paid on the donation.

If you’re a taxpayer, this means that £100 can be turned into £128 just so long as donations are made through Gift Aid. Imagine what a difference that could make, and it doesn’t cost you a thing.

On top of that, if you’re a higher rate taxpayer, you can claim further tax relief on the donation in your annual tax return.

If you would like to Gift Aid your donation, download a Gift Aid Declaration Form.