We provide a confidential information and advice service, empowering disabled people with timely and accessible information. Our three tiered approach combines telephone and online advice services with advocacy, casework and a variety of training opportunities designed to develop skills, knowledge, confidence and independence.
Our friendly and professional information and advice team are available to offer expert guidance on a variety of topics including:
- Debt management
- Welfare entitlements and changes to the Benefits System
- Accessing Charitable Grants
- Fuel poverty
- Access to Statutory Services
- The latest legislation and policy relating to Disability Rights
- Accessing leisure activities
- Holiday funds
- Personal assistance and specialist equipment
Call 03030 402040 and select option 2 to get through to our information, advice and advocacy helpline. For further information on our information, advice and advocacy services, please contact Emma Costanza, Service Manager, on 03030 402040 (option1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.